Hello! I am Rhonda, the owner of Changing Dreams to Reality, and I love all things related to weddings. Being a wedding planner was one of my dreams for many years, and now turning it into a reality has been a dream come true. I absolutely love meeting new people and working with brides to make their wedding day a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I first worked with Kayla from Kayla Lynn photography, three years ago while helping a friend with her daughter’s wedding. Since then, Kayla and I have worked together on some of the most amazing weddings and some very exciting projects.
There are so many things to think about when it comes to planning your wedding day. This may include choosing your vendors, the wedding day timeline and choosing your decor. Trying to plan all these things without a planner can feel overwhelming. My job as a planner is to guide couples, while also ensuring that every single detail leads to a perfect day! Things like table décor placement, head table placement and lighting are all part of my job as a planner. Just hearing “ Thank you, I wouldn’t have changed a thing about my day” is what makes my job worthwhile. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner for your big day, here are my top five reasons why I feel it is beneficial.
- Saves Time and Stress – Planning a wedding consumes so much time, especially with work and life in general. This season in your life is to enjoy being engaged and to not having to stress over every little detail. A planner knows what needs to be done and the timeline to do it in. The fact that you don’t need to figure out all the details on your own will save you so much time and stress.
2. Keep you on Budget- Hiring a wedding planner may seem counterintuitive, however it will actually help you save money in the long run. A planner will work with you and figure out what is most important to you. They also know how to help you cut out the things that aren’t priority. Small decisions can add up to big savings. Wedding planners are familiar with costs in your area and vendors to help you stay within your budget.
3. Knowledge Base – In most cases this will be your first time planning a wedding. Your wedding planner will have an extensive knowledge base of vendors, industry experts, wedding etiquette and venues. They have planned and executed many weddings, and know what it takes to bring your wedding dreams to reality.
4. Mediator – A wedding planner/coordinator can act as a mediator in any situation that may arise. They understand that it is impossible to please everyone all the time, especially when it comes to planning a wedding. A wedding planner is a neutral individual whom is safe to direct all questions, family members, vendors and guests to. It is much easier to just say, “Go ask my wedding planner.” and avoid any sticky situations with family or in laws.
5. Handle Crisis – When issues arise, they will be handled quickly and with care by your wedding planner. You may not even be aware the crisis happened. For this reason alone, a wedding planner is worth their weight in gold.
I really hope you enjoyed my top five reasons why it is so important to hire a planner for your special day. If you found this blog post helpful and are considering hiring a planner, please feel free to reach me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on my Facebook Page to inquire. Let’s go for coffee and let’s bring your wedding dreams to reality!